Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

images

What are you thankful for? Please share your thoughts on the blog….

I am thankful for my family, Sweetwater High School, and my faith. I am thankful that I have a week off to read great books, and relax with family and friends. I am thankful that I still live in a great nation that is going through uncertainty, but will prevail.
Happy Thanksgiving! Mrs. Brown

661f10dfa41912aeb8e32ef490a680d5

librarybatmanmeme

35 thoughts on “Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

1. I am thankful for my wonderful teachers especially Ms. Tellez and Mrs. Ojeda. I am also thankful for this amazing school I get to call my second home.

• Hello Christina,

Thank you for your hard work in the library. Thank you for making the Fall display look amazing!
        Mrs. Brown & Mrs. Nuno

2. I am thankful for my family, freedom, and relaxation. I am also thankful for being able to wake up every morning and go to school, and having the privilege to have all types of education around me. I am also thankful that my city isn’t a horrible placed to live at.

3. I am thankful for a job I love, students who are willing to work hard and puzzle things through, a husband and (adult) children who love me unconditionally, that my mom is still alive and alert, and for my sister who cares for her every day. I am happy that Fantastic Beasts is showing tonight and that I get to go. Thank God, that no matter the political climate, that the sky is blue, the sun is shining, and today is a good day.

4. I’m thankful for having such great friends like anthony and argyl that support, and motivate me to become a better person, and achieve my goals. I’m also thankful for being in Robotics because it has impacted my life in the most positive way possible.

5. I am thankful for my friends and family for always being there for me when i need support and motivation. I am thankful for my two best friend. I am thankful for a roof over my head and food in my stomach. I am thankful for turkey and pie

• SM,
      Thank you for going the extra the mile to make Day of the Dead Celebration a success. Thank you for your hard work in the library.

Mrs. Brown & Mrs. Nuno

• Hello Jennifer,

Thank you for your service to the SUHI Library. Thank you for going the extra mile to make Day of the Dead successful.

Mrs. Brown & Mrs. Nuno

• And I am thankful for Mrs.Perez, Mrs.Martinez, Mrs.Tanner for showing me to be responsible and having a positive influence in me to be a better person.

6. I am thankful for another day I get to enjoy. I am also thankful for the people i can call my friends. I am thankful that i have a family that supports me and my studies. I am thankful for all my teachers who are trying to help me succeed. I am thankful for life.

• Hello Luis,

You are a hard worker in our library and we are grateful for you!
      Thank you very much for always having a positive attitude, too. Congrats on the driving, too!

Mrs. Brown & Mrs. Nuno

7. I am thankful for our school librarian who lets us work on our homework after school in the library. She doesn’t kick us out even though she’s technically supposed to close the library at 3:40. I’m also thankful for her because she helps me find interesting books all the time.

8. I am thankful for all my new friends I’ve made this year and even for those I lost -I hope they accomplish every goal they have for themselves- I am thankful for all the knowledge I’ve acquired this year,for having been part of such a great team and to have brought home a banner for being league champs, but most of all I am extremely thankful for waking up everyday healthy and breathing .

9. I’m thankful for my family supporting me throughout my life I’m also thankful for my education, to be were every child has a opportunity to be whatever they please to be. Last thing I am thankful for is my boy Donald J. Trump becoming president #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

10. I am thankful for my boyfriend, for my parents, for my siblings, the the roof on my head and all the blessings that have come my way. I thank god every day because i live a good life above all that i believe is not right at the moment.

11. I am thankful for my family. Family is the most important thing in life, love and cherish them because you never know what can happen.

12. I’m thankful for those that surround my life; that motivate my life and help me attempt to strive in life. I’m thankful for some of the most influential people in my life that happen to be staff here and allow this place to be my second home.

13. I am grateful for countless moments in life that bring a smile to my face and a song to my heart. I move to the beat of a positive humanity which flows in and out day to day with compassion, energy and love <3
    Happy Thanksgiving
    Go SUHI

14. I am very thankful for having my parents and friends support me with everything i go through. Very thankful for life as well !.

Happy Thanksgiving (:

15. I am thankful for everything that just happened this year; both the good and the bad. I am thankful for all the experiences that I’ve had here in this magnificent school, I am just sad to leave.

16. I am thankful for having a free education these past years of mine. I am thankful for my friends, family, and teachers that have helped me become the person I am today. I am thankful for waking up everyday. I am thankful for meeting the people that I have met, both the good and bad.

17. I am thankful for my family and friend that support me, that have been there for me mostly when I needed it. As will as have a week off I really need it, but must of, I’m thankful that God help me out everyday as will as taking care of my beautiful family.
    Happy Thanksgiving

18. I am thankful for the love and support of my family.
    I am thankful that I have been able to work with many wonderful people over the past two years.
    I am thankful for all the wonderful opportunities and memories that SUHI has given me.
    What are you thankful for?